Weâre getting a late start on things, but have already picked our badges. It wasnât that hard of a choice as we hadn't heard of anything. Disappointingly, Wolf Children is not a Spice and Wolf sequel. Thus, we both went with Crabby.
The schedule below is tentative. We may decide to shunt things aside for Dealers Room/Artist Alley or go with friends to things that sound cool. Also, I may work in some Lupin III or Anime Music Videos at random.
I had a few things I wanted to hit Friday evening, but sadly work precluded that.
- 1 p.m. Trying to get Yoko Kanno tickets
- 2:30 p.m. 50 years of anime openings (scheduling unclear)
- 3:45 p.m. Ghibli Girls Tribute
- 5:00 p.m . Legend of Korra or Otakon Fan Produced Film Festival
- 10 p.m. Saturday Night Fan Parodies
- 10 p.m. Panel to the West
- 11:30 a.m. Ace Attorney All Stars or I want to know more! 30 years of books about anime/manga/otaku or Lining up for Yoko Kanno.
- 1 p.m. Yoko Kanno Concert